Tuesday, June 11, 2013

By definition some religions whether they want to be considered Pagan religions they are considered Pagan religions. Here is the definition of Pagan:
Noun
A person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.

That is the base definition. So as we look at other religions out there. Some may want to be considered or not be considered Pagans yet they are Pagans.

Paganism is an umbrella term that encompasses all of the non-abrahamic religions. This means that every religion that has not descended from Paganism is more of an term that would be considered an umbrella term. So it encompasses many religions that are non abrahamic religions. So you figure there are only 3 religions that are considered non-pagan religions. Judaism, Christianity, or Islam would be considered your non-pagan religions. Whereas Wicca, Native Americans, Ásatrú, Hellenic Polytheism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, Taoism, Celtic, and Druidism are all excellent examples of pagan religions.
So when you think of Paganism your thinking of the number 1 religion in the world in terms of size. We have more people believing in their different God or Gods in different ways.

Who would be the most devout? I have seen many people who are devout and in different countries our countries demand a lot from us. Some countries demand we work more than others and that is no excuse and I have found that Hindus and the Islamic faith to be extremely devout to their religion. Christians are devout but they are devout in getting you to think the same way as they do. They push hard at recruiting and their churches even teach them to recruit when they do not even realize it. It is very much a brainwash type of thinking.

Who are the most dangerous? I find Judaism to be one of the most dangerous religions on the planet. They exist in an area where they are the only ones who think the way they do and they do not like it.

Who are the most peaceful? Other than myself ha ha ha ha Paganism is hands down the most peaceful and when attacked many of them will be burned at a stake or be stoned to death without flinching. Pagans have not enjoyed a very peaceful nature. Because of their peacefulness they are attacked for it. But you ask any Pagan if they would turn their back on their faith even if they were going to be burnt at a stake? They would decline.

I am a very outspoken Pagan and it's because of the world I live in. I get poked for being a Pagan and I am like a hungry lion. I personally have a great problem with the Christian faith and maybe it will take some time to get over but I will speak with my counselor about it because I personally have a  huge problem with that faith and I find that is when I am the most outspoken. I love all people it is only the faith I have the problem with. But as time goes on us simple farmers known as Pagans will once again bring in the cattle and harvest our corn for another day.

IH

No comments:

Post a Comment