Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I wanted to give a little food for thought. I believe that we have a monster right now serving as Mayor for Chicago. He is letting #Chicago citizens and mainly black individuals are arrested over shootings that are happening. #RahmEmanuel served as #ChiefStrategist for #BarackObama and is a close friend of #DavidAxelrod both #Axelrod and #Emanuel are of #Jewish descent. 

It came to me that on #CNN I am watching a plane that crashed in Chicago and 2 people died but the rest lived. But how many in Chicago are killed or shot? How many #blacksincarcerated? Chicago has the worst #crimerate and I do not believe it is because of #guns. I believe Rahm Emanuel is just letting them go at it and locking them up? He was has held 4 terms as #USHouseofRepresentative. He ran against about 6 others and the one who got 4th place was a #blackwoman she only received 8% of the vote Rahm got 55% of the vote. In his runs for the House he blew away every opponent with 70%+. #Rahmbrothers have written a book about themselves and it gets more coverage than the #shootings and #incarceration of blacks in that city. Over this last weekend they had something like 50 shootings? And absolutely zero coverage in that city. It is like the media outlets are avoiding it like the plague. Which wouldn't be hard if your the mayor of the city and your best buddies are David Axelrod and President Obama. I believe that Rahm Emanuel and David Axelrod have used our President to create a run for the Presidency. I am just amazed how with all the killings even that black girl that was at the Presidents Parade was killed? And we just sit back and let Rahm get some Mayoral elections under his belt so when its time they let him go to run for the Presidency? I am not sure I just know that my people the whites Rahm Emanuel and David Axelrod have control of this country. These white men are letting people and blacks die in Chicago???

The answers? Rahm eventually becoming #President, #Israel getting whatever they want, David Axelrod sitting back setting up the cities with the #blackpeople fighting each other to keep us busy. Oh and Barack leaving #Syriafighting until Rahm becomes President to take care of #Syria so Israel can expand. These are all just theories but we have something serious with Chicago and the incarceration of the #blackcommunity. That is a huge problem.

Here is a little deeper David Axelrod is Jewish as well as Rahm Emanuel. They have everyone so focused on the Muslims we are not paying attention to the fact to of the most powerful men in the country are Jewish. Look where Syria sits and Israel. Sure would make Israel powerful if they had Syria's land. I can see 32 years of #democratic control and 32 years of slavery of the black man and woman and children. It is pretty damn amazing Chicago has become the most #dangerouscity in the country and the media are told to stay away because if we knew what was really going on in Chicago it would put a black mark on Rahm Emanuel and ruin his run for the #presidency.

For over 600 years #slaves were enslaved. 148 years ago the final slaves were freed. Blacks still are not looked upon as the same as whites and this makes me feel we owe them 748 years. This is just on #Africa and #NorthAmerica. Just like those 3 girls who were abducted and kept for 10 years and we think that is a long time? Imagine my entire life being a slave and it makes me sick knowing this. I have some more videos to watch but I truly did not know.

There is making up for the past and the #USGovernment has acknowledged the mistreatment of the Natives. I don't call them NativeAmericans your either a #Native or an #American. I don't split where my loyalty lies I could say I am Scottish American but I am an American not a #ScottishAmerican. Its like the #HellsAngels I don't say #bandidos just because the bandidos are in my town I say and wear Hells Angels shirts because that is where my loyalty lies. The Native Americans sold out to the British during the #RevolutionaryWar had they not done that it might of been a different story. But they trained us how to fight on this land and we tore up everyone who tried to take it. We took the land because #evolution is what happens and that is why the Native Americans got the treatment they did but they were not treated nearly as bad as the black people. The slaves were tore apart. #Lynched and left for nothing. I am part native as well but I don't claim it because they were weak like the Scots who sold out to the #British. It is survival of the fittest and that is life. I don't care what they call each other its not about that. My daughter doesn't say #nigger and she is half black. Her father was run out by the #WhiteSupremacists their old compound is 12 miles from me it was their main land and housing they were pieces of shit. With their swastikas on American land and yes I beat many of their asses down because they wouldn't leave me and my #brother alone. They come at you like its a #religion. I don't care what religion someone is really. I speak my mind and that is it. This #government needs to pass an amendment asking for forgiveness from the US Government. It is time to end some of this hate and mend the wounds.

2 men got #Barack Elected then you get #HillaryClinton to run with Rahm Emanuel as a #runningmate. With David Axelrod in the background. Then Rham Emanuel runs after #Hillary. Look at Chicago NOT ONE #MEDIA OUTLET WILL COVER IT. Most #violence in the #country and they barely ever mention it? We wouldn't want Rham Emanuel get a bad name would you?

They would get the first #blackman, #firstwoman and first #Jewish Presidents. This is the control they have.

#http://homicides.suntimes.com/ http://homicides.suntimes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment